Have you ever wondered if there’s an alternative to traditional surgery for spinal or knee problems?
Are you interested in how new medical treatments, like regenerative medicine, can prevent certain surgeries and help you look and feel younger?
Discover the fascinating realm of regenerative medicine with Anthony Hartcher, your trusted clinical nutritionist and lifestyle medicine specialist, in this episode of the ‘me&my health up’ podcast. Joined by Dr. Jeffrey Gross, a neurosurgeon turned regenerative medicine expert, they unravel the potential of stem cell therapy, offering new perspectives on health and ageing.
Unearth the profound insights into mitigating degenerative conditions, lifestyle optimisation, and the exciting future of ‘designer exosomes.’ This enlightening episode is a must-listen for anyone invested in their long-term health and wellness. Dive in to unlock a fresh outlook on medicine and longevity.
About Dr. Jeffrey Gross:
- Regenerative stem cell medicine and anti-aging specialist.
- Spine fellowship-trained neurological surgeon.
- Author of book chapters and medical research cited over 1000 times.
- Treats athletic injuries of the hip, knee, shoulders, spine, and more.
- Conservative specialist offering precision medical, longevity, and biohacking consultations to reduce disease and improve health span.
- Undergraduate degree in Biochemistry from U.C. Berkeley
- Medical degree of the George
- Washington University School of Medicine
- International award-winning speaker at Biohacking and Stem Cell conferences.
Connect with Dr. Jeffrey Gross:
About me&my health up & Anthony Hartcher:
me&my health up seeks to enhance and enlighten the well-being of others. Host Anthony Hartcher is the CEO of me&my wellness which provides holistic health solutions using food as medicine, combined with a holistic, balanced, lifestyle approach. Anthony holds three bachelor’s degrees in Complementary Medicine; Nutrition and Dietetic Medicine; and Chemical Engineering.
Connect with me&my wellness:
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/meandmywellness/
Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/meandmywellness.com.au
Twitter | https://twitter.com/meandmywellness
LinkedIn | https://www.linkedin.com/company/me&my-wellness/
Subscribe to me&my wellness to learn about holistic health and wellness videos uploaded weekly! https://www.youtube.com/@memywellness/videos
#HeartHealthTips #NutritionFacts #LifestyleMedicine #UnderstandingCholesterol #HealthEducation #DietAndHealth #holisticwellnes