How do we spark our metabolism and make our skin dewy and subtle to the touch?
Are you trying to lose weight and burn excess fats but still can’t lose any weight? Is your skin dry, and do you want it to be dewy?
In this new episode of me&my health up podcast, our guest speaker, an expert in the field of fats and an author who sold over 250,000 copies of this book, Udo Erasmus, will tackle excellent and bad fats, processing fats, what types of fats should we take in a day and what are the benefits of good fats in our bodies and how the bad fats affect it.
About Udo Erasmus
* Udo is the founder of Udo’s Choice Supplement company, a global leader in cutting-edge health products.
* He obsessively studied scientific literature, created a method for making good oils with health in mind, developed the first ever flax seed oil, authored several books on the effects of oils on health: Fats and Oils; Fats That Heal Fats That Kill, Choosing the Right Fats, Omega 3 Cuisine, and enthusiastically educated the public in about 40 countries on the effects of oils on health and disease.
* In 1992, He developed healthy whole foods supplements for dogs, cats, and horses.
* In 1994, He developed an oil blend that is better balanced and more effective than flax oil.
* Udo had the pleasure and honor to grace the stages with luminaries like Tony Robbins and Deepak Chopra, keynoted international conferences, and lectured at conferences on five continents.
* For 15 years, He spent six to nine months a year living out of a suitcase to spread the message of good oils and health.
Links mentioned in this podcast:
Udo’s Choice Supplement company website:
Follow for more tips
Udo’s Choice Official (Instagram) :
Udo’s Free Newsletter for sign-up link :
Udo’s Youtube Channel:
https://www.youtube.com/@LineLegacyLifeAbout me&my Health Up & Host
me&my Health Up seeks to enhance and enlighten the well-being of others. Host Anthony Hartcher is the CEO of me&my wellness which provides holistic health solutions using food is medicine, combined with a holistic, balanced, lifestyle approach. Anthony holds three bachelor’s degrees in Complementary Medicine; Nutrition and Dietetic Medicine; and Chemical Engineering.
Support the show (https://www.patreon.com/meandmy)
This is a recording of a podcast that took place on 24 January 2023.
Note the advice and information is general in nature. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition.