The Amazing Garlic Bread
Recipe created by Ollie Hartcher
10min prep, 15-20min cook time, serves 4
- Organic unsalted butter
- 3 organic garlic cloves
- ½ of Sourdough loaf of your liking
- Soften ¼ of a block of butter in the sun.
- Whilst the butter is softening peel and finely chop the three cloves of garlic.
- Once the butter is soft, put it in a bowl and add the garlic.
- Squash the garlic and butter together till it is smooth.
- Spread the garlic butter on one side of each piece of sliced bread.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and put in the oven at 180 degrees Celsius for 15 minutes.
Recipe by Ollie Hartcher